Monday, November 11, 2019 / by Natasha McNealy
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes until cooked through.
4. Enjoy on-the-go for breakfast or a mid-afternoon pick me up!
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls
- 2 tbsp paleo flour (or coconut flour or almond flour)
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cashew butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice.
2. In a separate bowl, microwave cashew butter, syrup and pumpkin puree for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until it’s easy to mix the ingredients together.
3. Pour the cashew butter mix into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Freeze the dough for about 10 minutes so it hardens enough to handle.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into about 20 balls and arrange on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until fully chilled then store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.