Tuesday, January 14, 2020 / by Bill Redeker
New Year, New Goals...Top tips from Brian Buffini on how to successfully achieve in 2020:
1. Write down your goals and determine the action steps to make them happen
2. Be consistent with your deeds and actions
3. Break bad habits
4. If you make a misstep or aren't perfect with your actions, it's OK, the most important thing is to start again and get back on track
5. Stack your habits
6. WRITE YOUR GOALS DOWN and refer back to them on a daily / weekly basis
7. Success leaves clues
Monday, December 23, 2019 / by Natasha McNealy
Wintertime is resting time for your plants and doing too much may end up in killing them instead. Here are some tips on how to keep your indoor plants alive this winter season!
1. Water less frequently - depending on the pot size, soil, light, and heat in your home, you can cut back on watering your plants since the soil won’t be drying out as fast. Typically, you can get away with watering your houseplants every 2-3 weeks.
2. Use less water - when you do water your plants, cut back on the amount of water you use a ...
Monday, December 16, 2019 / by Natasha McNealy
1. Fewer buyers = less competition. Spring and summer are the most popular times in real estate - which is exactly why wintertime is the best time to buy a home. During the holidays and cold winter months, there tend to be less interested buyers out on the hunt and this is something that potential buyers should take advantage of. Since there are more homes on the market than buyers, sellers become more serious in wanting to sell their home which winter buyers can use to their advantage. There will be no or less competition that you will have to outbid, you will have more negotiating power and all-in-all, will have ...
Monday, December 9, 2019 / by Natasha McNealy
It’s finally that time of the year - ski season is upon us! A popular winter pastime to the locals, skiing, and snowboarding has been greatly waited upon. Here are the opening dates for ski resorts around the area. Get your gear ready to hit the slopes!
Having limited openings since Thanksgiving, full 7-day operations began Saturday, December 7th! All runs and lifts will be open as conditions will allow and weather permits.
Opened for the season on Thanksgiving Day, the mountain received lots of snow and allowed for top-to-bottom skiing. Sun Valley is ready for you! The five lifts ready to turn are River Run, Lookout Express, Christmas, Roundhouse Gondola, and Kinderspielplatz. The ten runs that will be open are Upper College, Lower College, 42nd Street, Lower River Run, Mid River Run, Lower Canyon, Roundhouse Slope, Sunset Strip, Roundhouse lane and Kinderspielplatz. Depending on snow and weather conditions, more trails might be added and on Fri ...
Monday, December 2, 2019 / by Natasha McNealy
According to the Boise Regional Realtors Market Report, we can report that Boise has seen some notable changes this past fall compared to last year.
In Ada County, the median sales price of single-family homes has gone up 9.5%, year-over-year. Prices now sit at a $352,000 median and with 999 homes sold in October, which is over 2.8% more than last year even though inventory is down 9.2%. Average days on the market in Ada County are around 35 days which is fairly healthy.
Taking a look at Elmore County, the numbers are slightly different. Average Days on the market is at a region low of 23 days, which is 46.5% less than last year - homes are going a lot faster here! Inventory is 6.8% lower than year-over-year but rolling 12-month median sales prices sit at $194,225. Finally, Elmore County has seen 10.4% more homes have been sold since last year.
Lastly, looking at Gem County single-family home statistics this past October, there has been quite a change year-over-year. Rolling 12-mont ...